What is PXT Select™?
PXT Select™ makes the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter, filling the gap between the resume and the interview. It provides organizations with actionable objective data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help you to interview better and hire smarter. It is an online selection assessment that measures a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behaviors, and interests.
What reports are available with PXT Select™?
PXT Select’s suite of reports helps you to select, onboard, coach and develop employees. PXT Select offers the following reports:
- Multiple Candidates Report. Make hiring decisions with ease. Compare multiple candidates for a single position.
- Team Report. See how a potential candidate fits an existing team, or address your current team’s dynamic and strengths.
- Manager-Employee Report. Discover how a manager and employee can work more effectively together.
- Individual’s Feedback Report. Candidates can learn from PXT Select, too! This narrative report doesn’t reveal scores and is perfectly safe to share with applicants.
- Individual’s Graph. This graph illustrates a candidate’s results that you can view at a glance.
- Coaching Report. Coaching advice tailored to each employee.
- Performance Model Report. Understand the range of scores and behaviors for the position you’re trying to fill. Learn about the ideal candidate for that role.
- Comprehensive Selection Report. Featuring tailored interview questions and tips on “what to listen for” with each candidate, this report gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring process.
- Multiple Positions Report. To find the best fit for a particular individual, compare a candidate or employee to multiple jobs in your organization.